Update COVID-19’s - Our supply chain is still working well
Our supply chain is still working well, in fact, only a few products are slightly affected, and delivery times remain short as you know it from DEIF. Therefore, we continue to offer our customers a high level of service.
To contribute to a continued smooth process, we encourage our customers to place orders a little earlier than usual for safer planning.
We monitor the situation closely and take the necessary precautions to protect our employees – and by doing so also our external business partners – from the virus and any effect it may cause.
Chanette Nyrup Oksborg Pedersen
Senior Vice President
Book a free session and reduce costs for Vestas* Vxx failures
Book a free session and find out how to boost your MM82/MM92 Senvion* turbines
- Improve AEP and extend turbine lifetime
- Annual report 2019
- Real-world fuel and energy savings with DEIF marine solutions
- Partnership agreement with DLA Service and Engineering Srl
- New Senior Vice President for Research and Development
- Exhibitions 2019 - Marine and Offshore
- Exhibitions 2019 - Land Power
- Exhibitions 2019 - Wind Power
- New 2018 CSR report released
- Retrofit solution for Senvion* wind turbines